Hearing that your child has been involved in a Georgia motor vehicle accident is distressing for any parent. Atlanta car wreck attorney Shane Smith offers this advice to parents:
First of all, don't panic. If you seem to be relaxed, your child is more likely to stay calm. 

If there is any chance that your child was injured, take your child to the emergency room or to your pediatrician. The doctor will be able to check for hidden injuries and will give you a list of symptoms to watch for.
If you child is seriously injured, Shane Smith suggests contacting an Atlanta car wreck injury attorney. You may be eligible for compensation for your child's medical bills and pain and suffering, the on-going cost of medical care, and the time you missed from work. The attorney will help you file a personal injury claim on behalf of your child.   
To discuss your child's injury with an Atlanta car wreck attorney, contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999.  The initial consultation is free.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.