No, you should not sign the insurance papers from the other driver. Anything you sign becomes a binding agreement, so you should have all the information you need to make an informed decision on what to sign after you have been in a drunk driving accident.

Insurance companies are in the business of making and keeping money. They are very experienced in representing their interests in claims, so without the right knowledge and experience you can end up on the losing end. You have a right to full compensation if you have been injured in a car accident. Insurance companies stay fiscally healthy by limiting compensation paid out. Good representation can ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. Going it alone can cost you in time and money.

An experienced personal injury attorney will assure that you get the damages you are entitled to if you have been a victim in a car accident. Contact the experienced DUI victim attorneys in Atlanta at the Law Offices of Shane Smith today to learn more about your legal rights. You can reach us by calling (770) HURT-999 or by filling out the online form on this page.

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.