If you do not have health insurance, you still need to seek medical treatment. An emergency room will see you if you are injured, even without health insurance. They will then seek to bill you for your treatment. Additionally, you may have money available to treat you through your own automobile insurance if you have medical payment coverage or med pay. Your attorney may be able to get you treatment through a doctor they know. Another option is that some doctors will treat you on credit if they know you were involved in a wreck.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/14/2015Before You Accept A Personal Injury Settlement Offer
- Posted on 10/29/2014Motorcycle Accidents: Riders Can Sustain Serious Injuries
- Posted on 09/12/2014What Happens when My Child is Injured?
- Posted on 12/08/2014 Court Rules Both Texting Participants Can Be Held Responsible for an Accident
- Posted on 09/30/2014 Injuries are Leading Cause of Death for Young Americans
- Posted on 09/19/2014 Georgia Traumatic Brain Injury—Concussion