We recommend that if you are hurt and injured, that you see the doctor immediately. Normally, you do not gain anything by waiting to see a doctor. The insurance company will not reward you for waiting to see a doctor. Many times, a delay will only weaken your case and result in a lower settlement or verdict. If you are having difficulty getting to a doctor, talk to your attorney. Additionally, many types of injuries do not get better from a lack of care. It is usually far better to see you doctor and get medicine and treatment than to be at home and in significant pain.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/14/2015Before You Accept A Personal Injury Settlement Offer
- Posted on 10/29/2014Motorcycle Accidents: Riders Can Sustain Serious Injuries
- Posted on 09/12/2014What Happens when My Child is Injured?
- Posted on 12/08/2014 Court Rules Both Texting Participants Can Be Held Responsible for an Accident
- Posted on 09/30/2014 Injuries are Leading Cause of Death for Young Americans
- Posted on 09/19/2014 Georgia Traumatic Brain Injury—Concussion