A drunk driver car accident differs significantly from both a personal injury case and DUI criminal charges, although there are elements of both at play. To learn more about how to protect your auto injury claim after a DUI injury, speak with an Atlanta car wreck lawyer.
It’s common knowledge that you should call an attorney after you’ve been injured by a drunk driver, but a surprising number of people are misinformed or under-informed about what not to do following a serious DUI accident caused by someone else.
The most damaging mistake that you could make with a DUI accident victim is to decide to handle pursuing reparations without the assistance of an attorney.
Why You Should NEVER Pursue a DUI Auto Injury Claim by Yourself
Some insist that giving up a percentage of your recovery amount in exchange for the assistance of an Atlanta auto injury lawyer is a useless gesture that won’t make a difference because you will already have so much sympathy from the judge or jury.
When you’re involved in a fender bender that doesn’t entail any serious injuries, it might be the case that you won’t need an attorney, but an auto injury claim resulting from a drunk driver car accident can have serious ramifications that can echo throughout a person’s life for years, and an attorney has the experience to determine what types of settlement offers are insufficient and what kind of compensation you will need to help you weather the storm of your injuries and potential disability. Don’t become a statistic; contact an Atlanta car wreck lawyer about your DUI injury claim.
Continue to Next Page >>
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?I was a passenger in a drunk driver’s car when an accident happened. How can I get compensation for my injuries? In Pain? Call Shane!
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 07/02/2021Teen Drunk Driver Sentenced to 15 Years for Death of 16-Year-Old | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 07/02/2021Is there a difference between DUI and DWI in Georgia? | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?