Internal bleeding is just one of the many types of injuries that you can sustain from a crash with a drunk driver, but it’s one of the most deceptive because it may not be immediately visible by way of external symptoms. As a result, injuries can go untreated and unbeknownst to accident victims until significant – and sometimes irreversible – damage has already been done.
Internal bleeding can be caused by blunt trauma, deceleration trauma or bone fractures, and you should always check with a medical professional after a car accident to ensure that you are not suffering from an injury that is bleeding internally.
Help with Drunk Driving Accidents From an Atlanta Car Accident Attorney
Fortunately, while the injuries and ramifications of car accidents caused by drunk drivers are often severe, you may have more options than you think. If you’ve been injured by a drunk driver, an Atlanta car accident attorney can help you by investigating the facts of the collision that caused your accident and building a compelling personal injury case against the driver and any other responsible parties.
A personal injury claim gives you, the injured victim, the opportunity to recover money for the expenses you have incurred as a result of being injured by someone else’s negligence. If you or someone you love has suffered from an internal bleeding injury after one of Atlanta’s drunk driving accidents, reach out to an attorney who can help you mitigate the fallout of your injury.
Continue to Next Page >>
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported