When an accident causes injury so severe that facial scarring and disfigurement are the result, the psychological ramifications can be as disastrous as the physical consequences of the accident.
Based on nursingtimes.net, many patients suffering from this sort of injury are even more worried about their appearance and its effects, such as how they may be viewed in the public eye, rather than the medical treatment they may need.
Facial reconstruction surgery can cost thousands of dollars, which you may not be financially prepared to spend. When a reckless driver decides to drink and drive and permanently disfigures you, however, you have incurred a cost that goes beyond the financial.
From the nightmares of reliving the accident to the self-conscious impact, not only do you deserve to be compensated for your injuries, but you also deserve justice for your pain and suffering. A car accident attorney in Atlanta who has handled cases similar to yours can help you get justice.
How a Car Accident Attorney in Atlanta Can Help
If a drunk driver caused an accident that has left you with facial damage, severe scarring, or disfigurement, you may be entitled to compensation through a personal injury claim with the help of an attorney and the Atlanta law firm support of Shane Smith that serves injured victims of car crashes caused by drunk drivers. Call today for a free consultation at 770-487-8999.
Continue to Next Page >>
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?I was a passenger in a drunk driver’s car when an accident happened. How can I get compensation for my injuries? In Pain? Call Shane!
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 07/02/2021Teen Drunk Driver Sentenced to 15 Years for Death of 16-Year-Old | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 07/02/2021Is there a difference between DUI and DWI in Georgia? | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?