Although broken bones can be caused by high falls, direct blows or repetitive stress injuries, car accidents are one of the most common contributing factors for a broken bone. Broken bones can incur serious medical expenses, even when treated immediately, so it’s vital that you reach out to an Atlanta auto injury lawyer who can help you recover financial damages so that you are not forced to shoulder the burden of your expenses for an accident someone else caused.
When you've been injured in one of the many car accidents caused by drunk drivers, reach out to a car accident attorney in Atlanta who has handled cases like yours before and knows how to navigate the complex and frustrating channels of Georgia's personal injury system to recoup the damages you are entitled to for your drunk driving accident.
Statistics show that in 2008, nearly 4 people were killed each day as the result of alcohol-related accidents. If you have lost a loved one due to another's decision to get behind the wheel after consuming too much alcohol, an Atlanta auto injury lawyer can help by investigating your case and helping determine if you have grounds for a wrongful injury action against the driver responsible. You don’t have to go through this process by yourself – call a lawyer today.
Contacting an Atlanta Auto Injury Lawyer
After a serious accident by a drunk driver, you and your family may be dealing with the grief of serious injuries, loss of a loved one and financial burdens. During this difficult time it’s easy to get frustrated with your situation – you didn’t deserve to suffer due to the negligence of another!
The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Shane Smith are lawyers who get it; we know the frustration our clients experience when dealing with insurance companies.
Many of our clients don’t know how to hire a lawyer, so we offer 2 FREE guides, I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? and 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case. Our guides contain valuable information on filing a lawsuit after car accidents caused by drunk drivers, drunk driving accident statistics, and how an attorney can help. When you’re ready to get started on your claim, contact a car accident attorney in Atlanta to set up a FREE consultation – 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported