A car accident attorney from the Atlanta law firm support system of Shane Smith focuses on providing services to injured victims.
The Full Scope of Damage Caused by Facial Trauma
The massive cost of a serious injury is not always financial, although the financial burdens of facial trauma and disfigurement can be exorbitant. The psychological cost of permanent, severe, and unintended alterations to one’s physical appearance can lead not only to self-isolation, but self-loathing.
Not only is the face an area of high concentration of nerves and sensitive functions – for instance, our abilities to hear, see, smell, and taste are all housed there – but it is also closely associated with our individual identities, and when our face is radically changed, we may feel that our identity has likewise been compromised or affected.
The surgeries required repairing the damage and restoring sensory functionality, however, are expensive and are not always able to restore the original appearance of a face.
If you or someone you love has been injured by the reckless actions of another that resulted in a car accident leaving in facial trauma, disfigurement, or permanent scarring, you deserve a fair and full settlement to cover the physical, emotional, and financially burdens that you or your loved one may endure. With the pursuit of a claim, you may have a chance of recovering compensation that can help you stay financially afloat.
Contacting a Car Accident Attorney from Atlanta Law Firms
After a serious accident by a drunk driver, you and your family may be dealing with the grief of serious injury, loss of a loved one, and financial burdens. During this difficult time it’s easy to get frustrated with your situation – you didn’t deserve to suffer due to the negligence of another!
The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Shane Smith are lawyers that get it; we know the frustration our clients are experiencing when dealing with insurance companies.
Many of our clients don’t know how to hire a lawyer, so we offer 2 FREE guides, I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? and 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case. Our guides contain valuable information on filing a lawsuit after car crashes caused by drunk drivers. When you’re ready to get started on your claim, contact a car accident attorney to set up a FREE consultation – 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported