The attorneys at the Law Offices of Shane Smith have put together this library of articles that relate to car wrecks, DUI victims, wrongful death, premises liability (slip and falls), and pedestrian accidents in Georgia, Ohio, and the Carolinas. These articles can provide valuable answers to many of your legal questions.
- Page 20
Powder Springs Chiropractors Dr. Frazee, Dr. Halleck, and Dr. Williams Powder Springs Georgia Chiropractors Dr. Halleck, Dr. Williams, Dr. Kaiser, and Dr. Frazee treat people with many types of injuries such as back and neck injuries. Their practice combines the unique talents of a medical doctor, physicians assistant, chiropractor, and massage therapist under one roof for the most effective treatment of your accident injuries. Their office will do their best to get the clients better in the most timely and cost effective manner. Their bills will be reasonable and they will work with you on back-end to assist with the negotiations process. Find out how they can help you after an accident.
McDonough Georgia Chiropractors Dr. Klos and Dr. McWaters McDonough Georgia Chiropractors Dr. Klos and Dr. McWaters treat people with many types of innjuries including back and neck injuries. Their office offers chiropractic, x-rays, physical therapy, EMS, theraputic exercises, message therapy, and other forms of therapy. Their office help patients to get out of pain, and treats everyone as though they are family. Find out how they can help you after an accident.
Toccoa Georgia Chiropractor Dr. Philip Lawrence Toccoa Georgia Chiropractor Dr. Lawrence treats people with many types of injuries such as neck and back injuries. His office has been in practice for 30 years, and treatment of his patients includes specific adjusting, prescription orthotics,and whole food nutrition. His office also has a certified nutritionist on staff. Find out how he can help you after an accident.
Fayetteville Georgia Chiropractor Dr. Wayne Miller Fayetteville Georgia Chiropractor Dr. Miller treats people with many injuries including back and neck injuries. His office is located next to the Dunkin Donuts in downtown Fayetteville "In the little red house with the tin roof." Find out how he can help you after an accident.
Peachtree City Georgia Chiropractor Eric Shearer Peachtree City Chiropractor Eric Shearer treats people from accident injuries in Peachtree City Georgia. Find out how he can help you after an accident.
Buckhead Georgia Chiropractors Yale Nogin and Bruce Salzinger Buckhead Chiropractors Yale Nogin and Bruce Salzinger treat people with back and neck injuries in Buckhead Georgia. The purpose of their office is to educate and adjust as many families, individuals, and athletes as possible toward optimal health through natural chiropractic care. They help bridge the gap between post accidental trauma and wellness. Find out how they can help you after an accident.
Atlanta Georgia Chiropractors Dr. Sallarulo and Dr. Finn, Atlanta Chiropractor Dr. Sallarulo and Dr. Cordovado are Parkridge Chiropractor Center aka Parkridge Wellness Center: Two Chiropractor of the Year Doctors
Your complete Chiropractor's list by Counties A to B Georgia Chiropractor list by counties
Your complete Chiropractor's list by Counties C to G Georgia Chiropractor list by counties. Shane Smith Law can help you if you are a victim of a car wreck. Call for a free consultation. (770) 487-8999
Your complete Chiropractor's list by Counties H to O Georgia Chiropractors in counties H to O. Call Shane Smith law if you have been injured in a car wreck. Call Now (770) 487-8999
Your complete Chiropractor's list by Counties P to Z Georgia Chiropractor in counties P to Z courtesy of Shane Smith Law. Call for a free consultation if you are a victim of a DUI. (770) 487-8999
Search Our Site
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers