It’s always traumatic when a loved one dies. It can be even more so when a loved one dies unexpectedly. Many emotions can arise such as sadness and anger. Anger because many times the person at fault for the accident was reckless or negligent. While there’s nothing that can bring back your loved one, you may be able to receive some relief from the financial burdens with aGeorgiawrongful death claim. A wrongful death attorney inFayetteCountycan help you determine if you have a viable case.
Types of Accidents That Can Cause a Case of Wrongful Death
Types of Accidents that can cause a wrongful death:
- Construction Accidents - Construction workers are at a high risk for being in a fatal accident. Electrocution is the second most common type of accident that leads to fatalities. There’s also a risk of falling from great heights from scaffolds and ladders. Construction workers use dangerous machines, which can also lead to a serious accident.
- Work-Related Accidents - Construction workers aren’t the only people who suffer from fatal accidents in the workplace. People working in industrial settings can die from having beams fall on them, or they could make a mistake while working with dangerous equipment. There’s also risk in manufacturing settings like working on assembly lines and driving commercial vehicles.
- Truck Accidents - Trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds. A car only weighs 5,000 pounds. When a truck hits a car, the damages can be serious for the driver and passengers in the car. The most common types of truck accidents that occur are rollover, jackknife or a car under driving the truck.
- Car Accidents - When a car hits another car, a bicycle, motorcycle or pedestrian, death can occur. The most common car accidents include rear ending, driving in front of an oncoming vehicle or motorcycle, and head-on collisions.
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice occurs when a physician fails to provide adequate or correct care to a patient. It can also occur when a pharmacist dispenses or physician prescribes the wrong medication or dosage causing a death that could have been prevented.
About Wrongful Death Claims and Using a Wrongful Death Attorney in Fayette County
If your loved one was a victim of a wrongful death because of one of these accidents, continue to the next page for more information on filing a wrongful death claim with a wrongful death attorney in Fayette County.
Continue to Next Page >>