You may not have woken up expecting that today your health was going to change, but then you find yourself injured in a Coweta County accident due to someone else’s negligence. You are suffering, in pain, and not really sure what to do or how your medical bills will get paid. You start adding up all your injury-related expenses, such as:
- Emergency room visit
- MRI and x-ray tests
- Doctor’s appointments
- Prescription medication
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy or other rehabilitation
- Lost income due to time off of work
You know that you shouldn’t have to suffer physically and financially because of someone else’s careless actions, but you aren’t sure what type of offer you should accept from the insurance company, if you should wait longer before accepting their offer, and if there is a way to maximize your financial recovery.
Lean on the Experience of an Accident Attorney for Your Coweta County Personal Injury Claim
Georgia accident attorney Shane Smith can help you following a Newnan car crash, truck accident, pedestrian accident, or even if you have been a victim of a Coweta County DUI accident. Additionally, if you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, the Law Offices of Shane Smith can help you with the aforementioned thoughts and concerns regarding your potential financial recovery including:
- What Is a Fair Insurance Settlement Offer – The insurance company will often try to settle your claim for the least amount of money possible. They realize that you may not know what a fair settlement offer is for your specific injury and they use that to their advantage. However, an experienced personal injury attorney knows what offer is and isn’t fair and can guide you through the process so that you can receive the best settlement possible.
- When You Should Accept the Offer – The insurance adjuster will attempt to settle your claim as fast as possible, working to settle it before you really understand the impact or extent of your injuries. An accident attorney can advise you to wait—holding out for a bigger, better offer.
- How Can You Maximize Your Financial Recovery – A skilled Newnan personal injury lawyer will understand the extent of your injuries, how much your claim should be worth, and can negotiate with the insurance company to get you the maximum compensation that you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Shane Smith for legal representation. We have successfully represented victims with their Coweta County injury claims, and we can help you too. For more information call the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999 or 770-487-8999 today for a free consultation. You can also download from this website your free copy of our book, 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Car Wreck Case.