Because there are always people walking and driving the streets of Clayton County, there will always be accidents that cause injuries for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Even if you are cautious with every move you take, someone else may not be careful. In fact, someone else may be drunk, distracted, careless, reckless and downright negligent causing your accident—an accident such as:
- Auto Accident – There are many types of car accidents such as head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, and side-impact accidents. These accidents may be caused by aggressive drivers, by speeding, and by distracted drivers texting while driving. However, sometimes these wrecks occur due to tire blowouts or other manufacturing defects.
- Trucking Accident - These crashes involve semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, big rigs, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, motorcoaches, or any other commercial motor vehicles. Because of their sheer size and weight, these vehicles pose serious safety threats to other motorists and pedestrians sharing the road with them. These accidents are frequently caused by drowsy driving, impaired driving, distracted driving, and aggressive driving. Sadly, these wrecks often end in catastrophic injuries or fatalities.
- Pedestrian Accident – These types of accidents typically occur because drivers fail to look for pedestrians, fail to stop at stop signs or red lights, or fail to look both ways before turning left or right. Pedestrians may be hit and thrown into the air, causing serious lower extremity injuries and brain injuries.
- Drunk Driving Accident – When drivers are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, their judgment is impaired, which negatively affects their driving. Drunk drivers are far more likely to run red lights and be involved in serious and fatal wrecks, causing catastrophic injuries to Georgia DUI victims.
- Slip and Fall Accident – When property owners or property possessors do not maintain their premises, fail to repair a danger, or warn those who enter their property of a hazardous condition, people may trip, slip, and fall due to the dangerous property condition.
When you are involved in a Clayton County accident like any of these mentioned here, You might incur serious injuries such as neck and back injuries, herniated disc injuries, broken clavicles, head injuries, brain trauma, spinal cord injuries, and more. Injuries like these often leave victims feeling overwhelmed and stressed, as you are required to focus not only on your physical recovery but also on your financial recovery. For this reason, it is important to speak with a skilled Clayton County accident attorney for help obtaining just financial compensation. This way you can focus on your physical recovery knowing that your financial recovery is being handled in the best way possible. Call the Law Offices of Shane Smith today at 770-HURT-999 for a free consultation.