If you suffer injury in an accident, you likely have extensive medical bills and may have trouble returning to work. However, you may be hesitating to file a personal injury claim against the responsible party because you do not want to have to go through a trial in court. Movies and television often show every case coming to a dramatic close in front of a judge and jury, however, in reality, the large majority of cases are resolved outside of the courtroom. An experienced personal injury attorney in Coweta County knows a wide range of legal tactics and strategies to get you the settlement you deserve without facing trial.


If you want to file a personal injury claim, you should make sure your attorney helps find the best solution for your individual case. Some common solutions include mediation, settlement negotiations, and of course trial. Some advantages of settling cases outside of the courtroom include:


  • Less stress
  • Less times
  • Less money
  • Less risk


Though an attorney should always explore options to settle your case outside of the courtroom, sometimes other parties will not agree and trial is, in fact, the best way to get you the full compensation you deserve. If that is true in your case, an experienced attorney at the Law Offices of Shane Smith will work to aggressively defend your best interests in court and will try to make the trial process as painless and easy as possible.

Contact a Coweta County personal injury attorney for a free consultation

Whether your case settles out of court or goes to trial, you can be sure that an experienced personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Shane Smith will work to get you a fair settlement. If you have suffered any type of personal injury in an accident, call our office today at (770) 487-8999 to schedule a free consultation.

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.