On October 13, 2009 the DeKalb County authorities released some details regarding a fatal crash on Highway 78 near Stone Mountain in Atlanta, Georgia. There were 9 people in the van at the time of the collision and no other vehicles were believed to be involved. Emergency personnel at the scene had to cut the roof of the van off to reach the injured people inside. Six people inside were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital and the Atlanta Medical Center. Initial reports listed all six as being in critical condition. Local TV footage showed the van lying on its side. At this time, the names of those injured have not been released.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws