Reading news stories can be helpful to victims of Georgia accidents. Atlanta injury lawyer Shane Smith provides news articles, research results and other information that may be of interest to victims of Atlanta car accidents, pedestrian traffic accidents, and victims of DUI's.
- Page 1
Hazing Suspected In the Death of FAMU Drum Major Robert Champion, 26, a graduate of Southwest DeKalb High School, died after being found on a band bus parked in front of a hotel Saturday night in Orlando.
Teen Dies in Monroe ATV Accident A teen girl is dead after an ATV accident in Monroe. In 2009, 376 people died in ATV accidents. More than 16% of the victims were children under 13.
Tire Tread Causes Fatal Gwinnett Motorcycle-Truck Crash Road debris can be dangerous, especially for motorcyclists. A motorcyclist lost his life after a piece of tire tread caused a fatal crash in Gwinett County.
Fatal Car Crashes Make it a Deadly Morning in Atlanta Wednesday, September 07, 2011, was a tragic day for three Atlanta families. During the morning commute, three fatal Atlanta auto accidents claimed three lives.
74-year-old Woman Killed in Fulton County Motorcycle Crash A driver who had stopped in traffic because of a flat tire has been charged with homicide for the Fulton County car accident death of a 74-year-old woman.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 12/11/2014 Georgia Fatality Accident Reports Can Help in Wrongful Death Cases
- Posted on 12/10/2014 Georgia Fatal Accident Could Lead to Wrongful Death Charges
- Posted on 09/19/2014 Georgia Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 09/05/2014Purposes for Georgia Wrongful Death Claims
- Posted on 09/01/2014Damages in a Georgia Wrongful Case
- Posted on 10/26/2013Reasons Why Halloween Can Turn Tragic & Into a Georgia Wrongful Death