When you have been injured due to another person’s negligence or carelessness, you need a personal injury attorney with the experience to get you the compensation you deserve. Learn more about the kinds of cases we accept in Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, and South Carolina here.
The trauma of a Georgia car accident can continue long after the crushed cars are hauled away and your injuries are treated. When you are the victim of a reckless or negligent driver, you may have a long battle ahead of you to get the compensation you are owed to pay for the losses he caused. When you work with the personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Shane Smith in Atlanta, you can be sure you have the best possible representation.
As personal injury attorneys, we help victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents, but we also help those injured on someone else’s property in premises liability claims recover the compensation they deserve. No matter how you were hurt in Georgia, if it was another party’s fault, we can help. Call our Atlanta office or fill out the form on this page today to get started on the road to recovery.
When a person or entity's negligence leads to accidents that harm others, the victims have the right to seek compensation for injuries and other losses through a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. However, the personal injury legal process can be complex and confusing for those with no previous experience navigating it.
If you were injured in an accident caused by another person's negligence, reliable legal advice and representation can help you protect your interests. At the Law Offices of Shane Smith, we put our extensive knowledge of personal injury litigation to work for you. Our attorneys represent auto accident, truck accident and other personal injury clients throughout North Carolina. Find out what we can do for you.
No one expects to be victimized by someone else's negligence but, sadly, this happens more often than most people realize, and the results can be catastrophic. A person or entity's negligence can lead to auto accidents, truck crashes, DUI collisions, slips and falls, and other personal injury accidents that can turn a person's life upside-down, causing serious injuries, property damages, or even death. Fortunately, South Carolina law allows personal injury accident victims to seek compensation for these and other losses.
Hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault? A skilled personal injury attorney can help you understand your legal rights, explore your options for compensation, protect your interests, and navigate the complex legal system. At the Law Offices of Shane Smith, we've helped countless personal injury victims throughout South Carolina secure the compensation they need and deserve. Find out how we can help you.
It can be hard to think straight when you’ve been in a serious accident and have suffered painful injuries. When the accident was caused by another driver’s negligence, however, it’s important that someone is thinking straight for you. Call our Cincinnati office for a free case review. If we can help, will get to work fighting for you right away.
With our attorneys by your side, you can be sure every source of compensation will be identified and pursued to get you the maximum possible settlement. You may have medical and financial needs for many years following the accident, and we will do our best to make sure you have it. Schedule a free case review in our office today. If we decide to work together, you will not owe us a dime until your claim is settled. You have nothing to lose—call us today!
Auto accidents, truck crashes, slips and falls, and other common personal injury accidents can leave victims injured or disabled, unable to work, and drowning in accident-related debt. Victims injured in accidents they didn't cause shouldn't be forced to bear the financial burden of those injuries on their own. Fortunately, Kentucky law agrees.
Personal injury accident victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and other losses. However, the personal injury litigation process is complex, and navigating it can be both frustrating and intimidating for victims. Our experienced Kentucky accident and injury attorneys can help victims understand their legal rights and options, and fight for the compensation they deserve. Hurt in a personal injury accident? Learn more about the personal injury process and the types of cases we handle, then contact us to schedule a free initial case consultation to find out how we can help you.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers