You pay your auto insurance premiums on time and expect the insurance company to be there for you when you need to make a car accident claim. Unfortunately, insurance companies are in business to make money and not give money away. For this reason, they will be looking at everything you say and do following a crash in order to limit their liability. This is why it is critical to know about the common mistakes that could damage your case.
To learn how to maximize your claim and not hurt it, you need to read 7 Costly Mistakes When Settling Your Car Accident Case.
By reading this book, you will learn about:
- The role insurance adjusters play in the claims process
- The dangers of giving a recorded statement
- The importance of seeking prompt medical care
- The time frame you have for filling out certain notice requirements
- The statute of limitations
- The importance of keeping record of every loss you have suffered that was related to the crash
- The reality of insurance adjusters making low ball offers
Many people who attempt to settle their own cases make critical mistakes that cost them thousands of dollars. As Georgia accident attorneys at Shane Smith Law, we don’t want you to make the same mistakes that could hurt your case. If you have been involved in an Atlanta area accident or crash throughout the state of Georgia, please get a free copy of our book so that you are aware of the things you should and shouldn’t do following a traffic accident.
Take a few seconds to fill out this form so that you can get a free copy of this guide book, which will provide you with the information you need to get started on your car accident settlement—the right way.
Download your free copy here.
Fill Out the Form Below
Search Our Site
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/02/2021Teen Drunk Driver Sentenced to 15 Years for Death of 16-Year-Old | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 07/02/2021Is there a difference between DUI and DWI in Georgia? | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims May Use Prior Medical Records as Evidence