7 Costly Mistakes When Settling Your Car Accident Case
You pay your auto insurance premiums on time and expect the insurance company to be there for you when you need to make a car accident claim. Unfortunately, insurance companies are in business to make money and not give money away. For this reason, they will be looking at everything you say and do following a crash in order to limit their liability. This is why it is critical to know about the common mistakes that could damage your case.
To learn how to maximize your claim and not hurt it, you need to read 7 Costly Mistakes When Settling Your Car Accident Case.
By reading this book, you will learn about:
- The role insurance adjusters play in the claims process
- The dangers of giving a recorded statement
- The importance of seeking prompt medical care
- The time frame you have for filling out certain notice requirements
- The statute of limitations
- The importance of keeping record of every loss you have suffered that was related to the crash
- The reality of insurance adjusters making low ball offers
Many people who attempt to settle their own cases make critical mistakes that cost them thousands of dollars. As Georgia accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Shane Smith, we don’t want you to make the same mistakes that could hurt your case. If you have been involved in an Atlanta area accident or crash throughout the state of Georgia, please get a free copy of our book so that you are aware of the things you should and shouldn’t do following a traffic accident.
Take a few seconds to fill out this form so that you can get a free copy of this guide book, which will provide you with the information you need to get started on your car accident settlement—the right way.
Download your free copy here.