Do You Know The 7 Deadly Sins of Estate Planning?
Are you unsure if your family needs an Estate Plan? Or are you worried that the plan you have in place still leaves unanswered questions? Our FREE book the 7 Deadly Sins of Estate Planning can answer your questions and is valuable resource about how to best plan for your families future. Thinking about preparing for your or another family members death is not something anyone wants to think about, but it something that we must plan for. Estate planning can be a very complicated area of the law but with a knowledgeable estate planning lawyer one can fully protect their families future.
Fill out the form to receive your FREE copy of How to Avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Estate Planning. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith for more Information on Estate Planning at (770) 487-8999.
Fill Out the Form Below
Search Our Site
Fill Out the Form Below
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?