Victims of drunk driving accidents often receive low settlement offers because they do not know about all the damages available to them. The law offers justice through punitive damages, but insurance adjusters will not mention these damages because they are always looking to save the company money. Unfortunately, DUI victims do not always receive economic justice, even though they should be properly compensated.
Get your FREE copy of this book today to find out how to receive economic justice!
In addition to the financial and emotional issues that surround drunk driving crashes, there are legal issues. If you are a victim of a DUI crash, you may have legal questions such as:
- Do I need to go to court?
- Do I have to be a witness at the drunk driver’s criminal trial?
- Will I get justice?
The answers to these questions and more are found in the book, What Every DUI Victim Needs to Know. This book is available to all victims of DUI accidents at no cost. Before you accept a payout from the insurance company, request this FREE book.
If you have suffered injuries because someone else decided to get behind the wheel of their vehicle intoxicated, you may have many questions. By reading this book, you will:
- Find the answers to the questions you are looking for
- Learn about the legal process
- Understand your rights
- Learn how to maximize your benefits
Georgia DWI victim attorney Shane Smith has written this book specifically for victims of drunk driving accidents because they have unique problems that differ from other auto accident or wrongful death cases. It costs you nothing, but you can gain everything.
Get your free copy here to learn more.
Fill Out the Form Below
Search Our Site
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol after Driving Mower into Side of House
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?