Attorney Shane Smith explains that compensation following an auto accident, truck crash, motorcycle accident or pedestrian accident in Georgia may vary from person to person. The reason there is no standard or specific amount of compensation awarded to injured victims is because no two cases are exactly the same. Watch this video to learn more. Since every accident and situation is unique, compensation for injured victims or their families depend on many variables. Some victims may suffer whiplash, where others may be diagnosed with spinal cord injury or even killed in a crash. Because the injuries differ in severity, it is only fair the compensation be matched accordingly. Many things are considered before compensation is awarded, such as medical bills, loss of services, loss of wages, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and the permanency of the injury. These are factors that get analyzed and weighed when considering the amount of compensation that is awarded to a personal injury victim in Georgia. Call Atlanta injury attorney Shane Smith at (770) 487-8999 and he will explain compensation or answer any of your legal questions. He has written considerably about compensation following car and truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and even DUI victims at his website https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton