Attorney Shane Smith explains that compensation following an auto accident, truck crash, motorcycle accident or pedestrian accident in Georgia may vary from person to person. The reason there is no standard or specific amount of compensation awarded to injured victims is because no two cases are exactly the same. Watch this video to learn more. Since every accident and situation is unique, compensation for injured victims or their families depend on many variables. Some victims may suffer whiplash, where others may be diagnosed with spinal cord injury or even killed in a crash. Because the injuries differ in severity, it is only fair the compensation be matched accordingly. Many things are considered before compensation is awarded, such as medical bills, loss of services, loss of wages, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and the permanency of the injury. These are factors that get analyzed and weighed when considering the amount of compensation that is awarded to a personal injury victim in Georgia. Call Atlanta injury attorney Shane Smith at (770) 487-8999 and he will explain compensation or answer any of your legal questions. He has written considerably about compensation following car and truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and even DUI victims at his website https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III