Do you know what a contingency fee is? When Shane Smith takes on your case, he agrees not to charge you unless he can resolve your case in a settlement or in court. If you have questions, there is no reason not to speak with someone on our team. We will not charge you unless we can make a recovery. If we cannot make a recovery for you, you do not owe us anything for the time or the investigation. Don’t let the insurance companies take advantage of you. Call a lawyer and start educating yourself on the rights you possess in the State of Georgia. Every car accident case is different, but we can guide you through it. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton