Shane Smith, an experienced Georgia attorney, explains the statute of limitations in a personal injury case. Statute of limitations is described as the amount of time a person has to file a lawsuit. Personal injury statutes of limitations vary from state to state, as there are different rules and time limits that a lawsuit can be filed. If you have been injured in an auto accident or pedestrian accident in Georgia, it is important for you to contact an experienced injury attorney immediately. This is extremely critical to your case because if you miss the deadline, you may not be able to file a lawsuit. A knowledgeable accident lawyer will be able to take the proper steps needed to provide you with a successful settlement. Watch the video to find out more information regarding statute of limitations. If you have questions about any of the statute of limitations in Georgia, call attorney Shane Smith for legal information. He has written extensively on mistakes victims make after a car crash. Don’t wait until it is too late. Call (770) 487-8999, or visit his website at https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ and view the educational articles, blogs and resources that are available.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases