http://www.gaduivictims.com If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver, you are likely eligible to recover damages. This financial compensation may cover medical bills, lost wages from missed time at work, pain and suffering and much, much more. The amount that you can actually earn in a personal injury lawsuit against a drunk driver depends on your individual circumstances. The best way to get an accurate estimate is to talk in-depth with an attorney in your area. Call a Georgia drunk driving attorney at the Law Offices of Shane Smith today for a free consultation by using the phone number or online form on this page. http://www.gaduivictims.com/practice_areas/drunk-driving-information-accident-victim-resources-georgia-lawyer.cfm
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases