https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ If you have been bitten by a dog in an Atlanta animal attack and are worried about the dog, you should talk with Georgia personal injury lawyer Shane Smith. He explains more about dog bite laws in this video. Sometimes clients of the Law Offices of Shane Smith are hesitant to file a claim against a dog because they are worried about the dog’s wellbeing. Many victims want to know if the dog has to be put down. This could be because they feel guilty or because they are an animal lover at heart. The good news is that there is no law in Georgia that requires a dog to be put to sleep for a dog bite. However, there are certain dogs and animals that need to be put down based on their violent behaviors. If you are nervous about filing a dog bite claim, please call a skilled GA personal injury lawyer for a free, no-obligation consultation. I will explain the GA dog bite laws, calm you nerves about filing a dog bite claim, and make sure you are fully compensated for your injury. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999 or 770-487-8999, or you can visit our website https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ to view our free books, articles and other helpful resources.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton