https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/practice_areas/how-the-right-lawyer-can-help-with-your-georgia-estate-planning-needs.cfm If you've ever wanted to start a Trust for any reason, your children, grandchildren, that nice neighbor child you think of as your own, you may have dismissed the idea because you think you have to be rich in order to start a Trust. Attorney Shane Smith has an answer for your fear in this video. Not the question you had? Take a look through our video library and I'm sure that you can find an answer to any question you may have. Also, feel free to give us a call and talk to a Trust, Wills, and Estates attorney at (770) 487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton