Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 742-6352
Phone: (770) 487-8999 x32
Law Offices of Shane Smith
Accepting Personal Injury Cases
In Georgia In North Carolina

Contact Us

Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Do I have to get my car fixed after an accident?

Shane Smith
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia



Fayette County Personal Injury Lawyer Shane Smith answers the question: "Do I have to use the property damage check from the Insurance company to get my car fixed? His answer, if you don't know all that much about car wrecks or have never been in one, may surprise you!