Gwinnett County Personal Injury Attorney Shane Smith answers the question of whether or not you have to use the property damage check from the insurance to fix your car after you have an accident. His answer may surprise you!

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured in Georgia

Contact Us

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.