If you have been the victim of an automobile, pedestrian or DUI/DWI accident in the Atlanta, Georgia area, you probably have a lot of questions right now. Before you sign any papers or speak with an insurance company, you should call a lawyer to make sure you know your rights. Education is the best weapon against the insurance companies. Every dollar they keep from you is another dollar for them. Do not be fooled by friendly phone calls from the insurance adjustor. If you don’t need a lawyer, we will tell you that. But if you do, you’ll want to know exactly how to handle the insurance companies and the other driveShane Smith wants to make sure that you receive necessary medical treatment before the case is closed. We need to know the extent of the injuries sustained to determine your case value. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III