Your homeowner’s insurance policy is probably very confusing. If your property has been damaged by a tornado, flood, or fire, your insurance may or may not cover the damages. In many cases, you will have to take your case to court. We suggest that you call the insurance company before hiring a lawyer, since your case may be clear-cut. If you find that you have more questions about your rights, you should contact a lawyer immediately. You pay a monthly premium for a reason, and you deserve to be compensated when disaster strikes if your policy covers it. Shane Smith handles cases like this frequently and will be able to answer many of your questions. Research may need to be done in order to decide if a case needs to be filed, since these situations are often complicated. For more information, please call the Law Office of Shane Smith today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases