Are you the victim of car accident involving a drunk driver in the state of Georgia? You probably have a lot of questions and don’t know what to do next. Atlanta attorney Shane Smith has written a book that will answer all of your questions. “I Was Hit By A Drunk Driver. What Do I Do Next?” is loaded with valuable information and is available for free at www.ShaneSmithLaw.com. Drunk driving accidents are very different from normal car accidents, and you need a lawyer who understands not only the law but the emotional struggle that you are going through. This book addresses the anger and anxiety that many victims feel after they have been involved in a drunk driving accident. Don’t let the reckless decision of another driver cost you another dime in medical bills or lost wages. The insurance company will not inform you of your rights but Shane Smith will. What rewards are you entitled to? Will you need to go to court? Should you talk to the other driver’s insurance adjustor? These and many other questions are all answered in this free book. If you would like more information, please call the Law Office of Shane Smith today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III