If you have been involved in a car accident in Georgia, hopefully you have already seen a doctor. Are you having trouble paying medical bills? Rushing to settlement is not the answer. The Law Offices of Shane Smith can call or send a letter to your provider explaining that you are not responsible for the medical expenses because you’re the victim of a car accident, hit and run, slip and fall or pedestrian accident. Asking them to delay their collections activity is often successful and much better than ignoring them or settling early. If you are in need of specific treatment and don’t have the money or don’t have insurance at all, we can usually get you the treatment on credit or a lean. This means that you assure the doctor they will be paid out of the settlement proceeds. We recommend that you at least speak with a lawyer if you have questions about working with insurance companies. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases