http://www.gaduivictims.com Shane Smith, an experienced Georgia advocate for DUI victims, explains in this video how victims of drunk drivers can pursue punitive damages. Watch as he discusses the rights victims of drunken driving accidents have and how to pursue punitive damages against the drunk driver. If you were a victim of an Atlanta, Georgia car accident in which the driver was under the influence of alcohol, you most likely have a strong case to pursue punitive damages. In Georgia, the law states that if a driver shows a reckless disregard for human life and behaves in a reckless manner, punitive damages are available. This is especially true for drunk drivers, as they have chosen to endanger your life by drinking and driving. Punitive damages punish negligent drivers and award you, the victim, compensation for their reckless behavior. Find out how to seek justice and pursue punitive damages by calling the Law Offices of Shane Smith for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our skilled Georgia personal injury lawyers will sit down with you, answer your questions and explain how the legal process works. Call us today at 770-HURT-999 or 770-487-8999. You can also visit our website, https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ to view our helpful resources, and order your FREE copy of our book: I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver, What Do I Do Next?
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton