https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ Georgia personal injury lawyer Shane Smith has many years of experience helping victims of Atlanta car accidents get what they are entitled to under their insurance policy benefits. Watch this video as he explains what you should know regarding the insurance claims process following a Georgia car crash. After an accident in Georgia, you most likely will hear from an insurance company adjustor. Insurance companies are not in business to hand out money; rather, they will do everything in their power to minimize your settlement. If the insurance company is delaying payment, ask to speak to a supervisor and apply pressure. When you talk to them, ask what stage of the process they are in and if they are investigating your claim. You may need to seek legal advice if the insurance company is delaying your claim. Also, if the insurance company denies your claim, ask for their reason in writing and talk to a knowledgeable accident attorney. If you have been injured in a car accident in Georgia, you need to contact Shane Smith, a skilled Georgia personal injury attorney, in order to get the help and compensation you deserve. You can reach the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999 or 770-487-8999 to schedule a free legal consultation. Also, visit https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ to view our articles, blogs, frequently asked questions, free books and other helpful resources.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases