https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ Georgia dog bite injury lawyer Shane Smith is passionate about helping injured victims of dog bites get the recovery they need to help repair the damage that was done. Watch this video to learn about Georgia dog bite laws and what can be done if you or someone you love has been attacked by a dog. Sadly, young children are frequently victims of dog attacks. When a child is a victim of a dog bite, damage to the face may occur, which could lead to permanent injuries and severe scaring. Also, a dog bite can be an emotional and very traumatic experience that can stay with a child for the rest of his or her life. In Georgia, there are laws in place that require a dog outside the home to be on a leash if it is not fenced. If a dog bites someone when the owner does not have the dog on a leash, the dog owner may be held liable for the victim’s damages. If you or your child has sustained severe injuries in a Georgia dog bite, you should contact a skilled injury attorney for legal advice. A knowledgeable lawyer can investigate the case to see if the dog has bitten anyone else previously, obtain the animal control hearing report and determine if you have a valid legal case. Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999 or 770-487-8999 to see if we can help get you a recovery so that you can start healing from the damage that was done. Call us to schedule a free legal consultation. Also, visit https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/ to view our articles, blogs, frequently asked questions, and other helpful resources.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton