Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter could ruin your auto, truck or pedestrian accident case. If you have been injured in an Atlanta car accident, you and your lawyer are claiming that the injury is limiting your ability live your normal life. Social media websites are places where people share photos and information about themselves, but if you are part of an ongoing personal injury case, do NOT post information or pictures of yourself. Insurance adjustors will find your Facebook page, and they will be looking for anything to use against you in a court of law. Even months after the accident, you need to be very careful about posting any information about yourself online. Avoid social media if possible because it could cost you money. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III