Wrongful death is when a person dies as a result of someone else’s negligence. In the state of Georgia, this could occur because of a car accident, a medical malpractice case, or the faulty construction of a building or equipment. If a loved one has been killed in an accident that you believe was the result of someone else’s carelessness, then you need to call a lawyer. You have suffered an irreplaceable loss and there should be consequences for the wrong-doer. If you have any questions about wrongful death, especially if a member of your family or even a spouse has been killed, please call the Law Office of Shane Smith today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/02/2021Teen Drunk Driver Sentenced to 15 Years for Death of 16-Year-Old | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 07/02/2021Is there a difference between DUI and DWI in Georgia? | In Pain Call Shane
- Posted on 09/05/2014Purposes for Georgia Wrongful Death Claims
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 12/11/2014 Georgia Fatality Accident Reports Can Help in Wrongful Death Cases
- Posted on 12/10/2014 Georgia Fatal Accident Could Lead to Wrongful Death Charges