If you have been involved in a Georgia auto accident you may not know the proper steps to take or what to do immediately following a car crash. Watch this video to hear attorney Shane Smith explain the necessary steps that every injured victim should follow. Even if you believe you have not sustained serious injuries, make sure you seek medical attention. You never know what problems may result later down the line. Follow up with a doctor regarding the diagnosis, and make sure to get treatment for your pain. Also, it is crucial to preserve the evidence of the accident, because once it is lost you will never be able to get it back. If there are witnesses at the scene of the accident, make sure to get their names and phone numbers. This information is critical so you can contact them to clear up any disputes. In addition, do not admit fault or talk to the insurance company of the other driver. If you have been injured in a Georgia car accident, contact an experienced personal injury attorney immediately. Attorney Shane Smith has other tips and legal information at his website https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/. You can also call (770) 487-8999, if you have any legal questions regarding car accidents and personal injury claims.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III