We often receive phone calls from victims of car and pedestrian accidents months after they happen wondering if it’s too late to get a lawyer involved. Sometimes, we are able to work with them but we frequently find that mistakes have been made since the accident. If you think you have a case or just have questions, we recommend that you call a lawyer as soon as possible. Every mistake, even if we can fix it, ultimately decreases the value of a potential settlement or requires us to take the case to court where a jury gets to decide if your mistakes were understandable or not. It’s best to avoid the mistakes in the first place by hiring a lawyer to steer you away from pitfalls and guide you to a recovery. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton