Attorney Shane Smith explains in this video why it is important to hire a lawyer immediately after an Atlanta truck crash. Trucks create serious physical and bodily damage due to their sheer size alone. If you have been injured, you will need someone in your corner to look out for you. Truck accident claims are very difficult to handle on your own, because trucking companies do not want to pay settlements to injured victims. If you were involved in a truck crash in Georgia, you will need an experienced accident attorney to fight for you. Don’t delay calling. Truck drivers report the crash to their companies instantly, and trucking companies typically send out investigators to the scene to collect evidence that is in their favor. Their investigators have been known to even interfere with police investigations. Truckers and trucking companies know how serious these wrecks can be and what kind of severe injuries or death that may result. Truck drivers do not voluntarily admit fault, because they may have a harder time getting hired by another trucking company in the future. With too many accidents on their record, companies will not want to insure them with a poor driving record. Because these cases are difficult to handle, you will need to obtain legal representation as soon as possible. Call attorney Shane Smith at (770) 487-8999 for a free legal evaluation, or view his informative resources at the website https://www.shanesmithlaw.com/.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III