https://www.shanesmithlaw.com In this video, Atlanta injury lawyer Shane Smith explains why he only practices personal injury law: I only do personal injury cases for a couple of reasons. First of all, my clients need help either getting medical care or fighting the insurance company and their lives have been totally disrupted by someone else's negligence actions. Instead of the insurance companies taking responsibility, I frequently see them fight about the amount of the doctor bills, or that the treatment was unrelated or all sorts of excuses. I feel that my clients need someone who has dealt frequently with insurance companies to help them get a fair settlement. Also, I focus only on personal injury cases because I feel that it is better to be very knowledgeable in one area of the law, than to try and know a little something about everything. Just as I go see specialists if I have a medical problem, I expect my clients to want someone who has a great deal of expertise to handle their cases. I am a firm believer in the expression. “Jack of all trades, master of none.”
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases