What If I Want One Of My Family Members To Handle More Than One Thing?

Let's say you have a favorite Aunt whom you trust very much and who is responsible. Could you elect to have her take care of your children AND the money you leave them in the event that you and your spouse pass away?

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills, and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (980) 246-2656