Medical Treatment After a Slip and Fall Accident

Have you been injured in a Norcross slip and fall accident, but don’t have health insurance to help pay your bills until the claim is settled?  Norcross Slip and fall attorney Shane Smith explains how he can help in this video.

 People will call me sometimes and say “Hey Shane, I was injured but I don’t have any health insurance and I don’t know how to get to a doctor.”  If you do have health insurance you can go to your regular doctor for treatment, talk to them about how you were injured and they can refer you to a specialist. That’s the easy part. The hard part is finding a way to get the care you need if you don’t have medical insurance. That’s when you need a lawyer who deals with a lot of cases like this and knows doctors who are willing to treat you on credit. There are doctors out there that will say “I understand you’re down on your luck or you just don’t have health insurance.  I’ll treat you now but when the case settles you have to make sure I get paid.” This is probably the most common way to get healthcare when you don’t have health insurance.

 If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall case and do not have health insurance, Shane Smith can help.  Contact him today for a free consultation.