You didn't cause the accident. Why should you be the one paying for it?
When you are injured in a Georgia accident due to someone else’s negligence, medical bills and lost income are often not the only things you are after. If you are like many people who have been hurt by careless drivers, you want justice. After all, you didn’t cause the accident, why should you be the one paying the price?
Some personal injury claims can be fairly settled without the assistance of an attorney. If the accident was a mere fender bender or the injuries were very minor, a attorney might not be needed. You may be able to reach a reasonable settlement with the insurance company on your own. On the other hand, if you have been seriously hurt, the last thing you want to do is to try to navigate the complex legal system alone.
After a Georgia accident, you need an experienced attorney on your side.
There are many benefits to having accident attorney Shane Smith in your corner. Here are some reasons why you may want to reach out to a personal injury attorney after a car or truck accident:
- Hiring an experienced attorney levels the playing field. You may have the right to full and fair compensation for injuries and property damage caused by another person, but the legal system is complicated, and insurance companies are not going to be looking out for you.
- Insurance companies would rather offer the minimum payout for property damages than give you a fair settlement, including payment for lost income, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
- Many Georgia DUI victims don't know how or when to file a civil suit. If a drunk driver injures you, the person responsible may be sentenced by a criminal court, but does that pay your medical bills? Your Atlanta auto accident attorney can explain the laws and settlement options for DUI victims in Georgia.
If you are ready to get answers to your questions, contact injury lawyer Shane Smith by calling 770-487-8999 or filling out our online form. We will review your Georgia accident case, free of charge, and explain your legal options.
Free Resources for Georgia Accident Victims
Located in Peachtree City, the Atlanta area injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Shane Smith regularly help accident victims just like you obtain justice. We know what it takes to find success with personal injury cases and have even written the following informative books to help Georgia accident victims and their families:
- Your Georgia Property Damage Plan of Action- This step-by-step guide is necessary for anyone who is involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident.
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case- This book will show you the top ten things to avoid when you believe that you have an Atlanta accident case.
View more free books and resources available from the Law Offices of Shane Smith and begin gathering valuable information about your case.
Contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith today by calling 770-487-8999.
We take cases from all over Georgia including: Fulton County, Clayton County, Henry County, Coweta County, Dekalb County, Douglas County, Muscogee County, Baldwin County, Clarke County, Gwinnett County, Spalding County, Fayette County, Paulding County, Cherokee County, Chattahoochee County, Marion County and Harris County.