Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer Shane Smith, an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney who limits his practice to Car Wrecks, Car Accidents, Personal Injury, DUI Victims, Slip and Falls, and other injuries relating to Back and Neck Injuries
The reasons this can cost you are :
- The car insurance company uses property damage as a guideline for how much your settlement should be
- Hidden damage can show up after you settle the property damage claim and they wont pay to fix it
- The amount of the damage to the car is used as a baseline for how long you should treat for any back and neck soft tissue injuries
- The property damage amount is used to determine what is reasonable for the amount of your medical bills
- Failing to repair the car can be interpreted as desperate to settle which results in a "low ball" offer from the car insurance company
- Failing to repair the vehicle could unfairly classify your auto accident claim as a MIST or Minor Impact Soft Tissue Claim
Find out the reasons behind these and many other reasons why to have a successful auto accident claim you must get your vehicle repaired. Read this article for more information.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Auto Accident Claims Mistakes -2 Property Damage Repairs"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."