8/29/2011In the article, "Deadly Atlanta Accidents: Why Do SUV Rollovers Occur?" Atlanta auto car crash attorney Shane Smith discusses the causes of SUV rollovers. Here, we discuss how these deadly accidents can be prevented.
1. If you plan to purchase a new SUV, look for a wider vehicle with electronic stability control (ESC).
2. Use care while driving. Avoid sharp sudden turns.
3. Avoid speeding. SUV's are more likely to tip at high speeds.
4. Make sure your tires are well maintained. Before getting in your vehicle, check your tires for signs of wear and make sure that they are properly inflated. Uneven tires or a tire blowout can tip your vehicle causing a rollover.
5. Never drive while intoxicated.
6. Adjust your speed for road conditions. Slow down when roads are slippery.
If you are ever injured in an Atlanta SUV rollover, the first thing you should do is see a doctor. Once you have been checked for injuries, contact an Atlanta car crash attorney. The personal injury lawyer will help you determine if you have a Georgia accident claim and if you are eligible for compensation for your injuries and other losses.
To discuss your case, contact the Law Offices of Shane Smith at 770-HURT-999.
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Six Tips to Prevent Atlanta SUV Rollover Accidents"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."