Newnan and Coweta County Personal Injury Lawyer Answers One of the Top Questions Asked by His Clients Who Were Involved in a Car Accident in Newnan: How Do I Find a Doctor or Get Medical Care For My Soft Tissue / Whiplash Injuries After a Car Accident?

The critical thing to do after a car accident is to make sure that you receive the appropriate and proper medical care for your injuries, whether they are broken bones or soft tissue injuries or whiplash type injuries.  If you are hurt immediatly after a car accident, you should go to the emergency room.  If it is not an emergency then you should go to your family medical doctor.  Many times when people have soft tissue injuries or neck and back strain they use a local Newnan chiropractor.

     A Newnan chiropractor is likely to be willing to treat you on credit if you do not have money right now.  They will usually agree to wait to be paid until after you car accident claim settles.  This can be helpful if you do not have the funds to pay a doctor because you are out of work due to the car accident.  I would always encourage you to consult with your family and friends before selecting any medical doctor or personal injury lawyer.

Were you injured in a Car Accident?

Do you need a Lawyer?

Do you need to know how to get your medical bills paid?

Has your doctor said he doesn't treat car accidents?

Call our office at (980) 246-2656
Order our free book: The Personal Injury and Car Accident Guide for Georgia

Order our book at no cost for answers to these and many other questions before you talk to the insurance company adjuster - whose job is to give you the lowest amount possible.

Related Posts
  • Watch Out for Drunk Drivers on the Road This 4th of July Read More
  • Why the Period Between Labor Day & Memorial Day Has Been Dubbed the "100 Deadliest Days of Summer" Read More
  • Accident Reconstruction & Personal Injury Claims Read More