Shane Smith Law provide caring and professional representation to injured victims of accidents in Georgia, Ohio, and the Carolinas. We are pleased to offer these free books to help you better understand your accident and your right to recover damages for what you have lost. Request your download now and begin learning about your rights today.
Victims of car accidents caused by distracted driving may face difficult physical and financial circumstances. This report explains your options. Order a Free Copy
Learn the top 7 mistakes to avoid when handling your personal injury claim - mistakes that can cost you thousands. Order a FREE Copy
Attorney Shane Smith answers your questions in this free report about what you need to know before and after car accidents. Order a FREE Copy
Car accident victims often need chiropractic treatment after a car accident. Every step taken can have a direct and real impact on the potential for compensation. Learn how to get the care you need and the compensation you deserve. Order a FREE Copy
Slip & Fall claims are handled differently than car accident claims. Attorney Shane Smith wrote the book on Premises Liability. Get your free copy of and learn what every slip & fall victim needs to know about premises liability. Order a FREE Copy
Search Our Site
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 07/22/2021 Federal Regulations Regarding Parking a HAZMAT Truck
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- "You really helped me. You know, really good law firm"
- "Run...Run to Shane Smith Law Offices. You can have faith in Shane Smith Offices."
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Posted on 08/05/2021T.P. Case Review with Carilyn Ibsen - In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/22/2021M.M. Case Review with John Wheatley - In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/15/2021Case Review with Thomas Ozbolt (C.C.) - In Pain? Call Shane!