Shane Smith Law provide caring and professional representation to injured victims of accidents in Georgia, Ohio, and the Carolinas. We are pleased to offer these free books to help you better understand your accident and your right to recover damages for what you have lost. Request your download now and begin learning about your rights today.
Victims of car accidents caused by distracted driving may face difficult physical and financial circumstances. This report explains your options. Order a Free Copy
Learn the top 7 mistakes to avoid when handling your personal injury claim - mistakes that can cost you thousands. Order a FREE Copy
Attorney Shane Smith answers your questions in this free report about what you need to know before and after car accidents. Order a FREE Copy
Car accident victims often need chiropractic treatment after a car accident. Every step taken can have a direct and real impact on the potential for compensation. Learn how to get the care you need and the compensation you deserve. Order a FREE Copy
Slip & Fall claims are handled differently than car accident claims. Attorney Shane Smith wrote the book on Premises Liability. Get your free copy of and learn what every slip & fall victim needs to know about premises liability. Order a FREE Copy
Search Our Site
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?