Could My Child's Ex Recieve Any Parts Of My Estate When I Pass Away?

When I pass away, could my child's ex-husband or ex-wife receive any portion of my Estate?

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills, and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (980) 246-2656